Micro-Needling Collagen Treatment – Eclipse Micropen
Hollywood’s hottest collagen building therapy is now available at Mila’s Advanced skin care in Chicago!
Eclipse MicroPen™ is a remarkable dermal micro-needling treatment device that used by skincare professionals around the globe and now at Mila’s Advanced Skin Care. Although previous anti-aging tools produce amazing results, MicroPen treatment produces exceptional ones. This new technology holds great advantages over any other type of treatment because:
- Safer. MicroPen™ is safer than dermal rollers, since it use sterile singleuse surgical grade disposable needle tips. The unique features of the Turbo Safety Needle ® of the Eclipse MicroPen™ provide greater efficiency and clinical results while ensuring the highest level of safety for both patient and esthetician. Because the MicroPen works on ALL skin types, it is a great procedure for almost everyone!
- Faster. MicroPen’s high-speed motor sends quick penetration by the needles. This provides a more comfortable experience that patients often describe as a sandpaper-like sensation.
- Customized For You. Each skin has its own unique features and individual needs. The conveniently adjustable needle depth allows MicroPen professionals to customize your treatment to best suit you.
- Results. Safety and control features allow very predictable and consistent results. MicroPen™ is able to deliver a gentle healing experience for its patients.
What can the Eclipse MicroPen™ treat?
Using the MicroPen™, Mila’s Advanced Skin Care estheticians can treat any area on the body, including the more delicate skin surfaces like the face, neck, etc. It works equally well on fine lines and wrinkles, as well as deeper wrinkles and scars. It may require additional treatment sessions depending on skin condition.
The skin benefits of micro-needling include:
- Improving fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightening skin and improving tone
- Promoting collagen and elastin production
- Reducing the appearance of acne scarring, pigmentation and stretch marks
How does the MicroPen™ work?
The MicroPen™ is a cordless device that can easily be moved around the treatment area. A sterile needle-tip containing twelve micro-needles is Micro-Needling Collagen Treatment Hollywood’s hottest collagen building therapy is now available at Mila’s Advanced skin care in Chicago! The depth of the needles is determined by the severity of the skin condition, which would be evaluated and adjusted by one of our certified estheticians. Rapid pulsing motions of the needles allow the device to quickly treat the selected area with minimal discomfort. The penetration of the skin’s surface produces collagen, making the skin more elastic which creates a more toned look. The Eclipse MicroPen™ also creates micro-channels which allow topical gels, creams and serums to be absorbed more effectively, enhancing their effects in deeper layers on the skin.
How is MicroPen™ different from Dermal Needling Rollers?
Micro-needling rollers are the first generation of needling devices. They have a fixed depth, which means that they can’t be adjusted to best accommodate your skin and they must be disposed of after every treatment. Having a fixed needle length is a drawback when trying to customize a treatment. MicroPen ™ has an adjustable needle tip that allows us to vary the depth of penetration throughout the treatment. We can now address the specific needs of your crow’s feet, lower eyelids forehead, upper lip, cheeks, neck, etc. with 1 needle tip instead of 5/6 needle rollers.
How is MicroPen™ different from Lasers?
When used correctly, resurfacing lasers can be a wonderful tool for treating aging skin. Lasers use a focused light to create heat that destroys certain pigmentation issues and it vaporizes skin, stimulates collagen and elastin production and as a result it tightens skin and improvers skin tone and wrinkles. This treatment works well but often may leads to complications when treating patients with naturally darker skin (Fitzpatrick type IV and above). Eclipse MicroPen™ breaks up the pigment mechanically and remodels the collagen without heat. By removing heat, it makes the treatment safer and more comfortable with a very low complication rate.
When will results be visible?
Immediately after a treatment, our patients may notice that their skin has a glow and looks more refreshed. Redness will occur in the treatment area and usually lasts about 2 to 4 days. Some patients have reported complete healing after 24 hours. Mila’s Advanced Skin Care offers medical-grade skin care products which help prolong the results of the treatment. Micro-Needling Collagen Treatment Hollywood’s hottest collagen building therapy is now available at Mila’s Advanced skin care in Chicago! Typically, results will become more evident within a few days and over the following weeks after the treatment. Results tend to continue to improve for up to 6 months after the treatment. Patients usually receive 3 to 4 treatments, but many need up to 6 sessions depending on the damage level of the skin. Each treatment is spaced 6 to 8 weeks apart. Patients with deep scarring or wrinkles are more likely to need extra sessions